i-am-heart Emotions Wheel
Click "Start Prezi" below to load the Emotions Wheel. Please be patient - it may take a minute or two to load.
Here are a few instructions to help navigate and use the Emotions Wheel. Also, check out our blog post here which provides additional useful information.
To begin click "Start Prezi" to load the Emotions Wheel.
Click anywhere on the wheel to view a specific emotion.
To zoom scroll in and out with your mouse or select the "zoom in" or "zoom out" icons which displays when you hold your mouse to the right of the Emotions Wheel.
To navigate click on a emotion or use the right arrow (forward) or left arrow (backward) located at the bottom.
To see the more information about a specific emotion, click on the box beside the emotion. It will provide:
- a definition of the emotion
- an indication of the emotion as "pleasant" or "unpleasant"
- the intensity of the emotion (low to high)
- the underlying "core" emotions that the emotion is based
- related emotions that can be navigated by (1) clicking on the word and then (2) selecting the right arrow (forward) located at the bottom.
To reset select the "home" icon which displays when you hold your mouse to the right of the Emotions Wheel.